Grocery & Rewards Programs
Our school and PTO can earn considerable funds through rewards programs offered by Amazon, Harris Teeter, and Kroger. Last year, MLS earned almost $6,500 from Amazon, Kroger, and Harris Teeter through these programs. Follow the instructions below to link your accounts to start benefitting the school with your regular shopping - your support really pays off!
Earn money for MLS while doing your holiday shopping!
Holiday shopping season is HERE! Don’t forget to use the Amazon link that benefits MLS. Click here and see the information on the upper right to learn how you can earn a significant donation to MLS PTO simply by following a link to do your holiday shopping on Amazon.com!
Did you remember to RE-LINK?
Now is a great time to RE-LINK if you haven’t done so already. Remember, your Harris Teeter and Kroger loyalty cards earn money for MLS, but you have to RE-LINK every school year! At Harris Teeter you can ask the cashier to link your card to school code 3247, or click here to do it online. Kroger cards can only be re-linked online, not in stores—click here. It only takes a minute to start earning money for MLS!
To benefit our school, simply use this link to enter Amazon.com each time you shop. That will open a window with a specific code embedded in it which tells Amazon that your purchased is linked to our school. Any items placed in your cart after you enter will help our PTO earn significant rewards - from 4% to 8% of purchases. Last year, we earned $2,600 from Amazon alone!
This is different from the Amazon Smiles program but works out better for MLS. You'll also find the link by clicking on the orange Amazon.com button on the right of each page on our website.
Here is a quick tutorial on how to add our website to your phone's home screen as a shortcut!
Kroger Cares Program - Link Your Card
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the 'New Customer?' box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter MLS code 82053 or the name of our organization from the list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization's name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Harris Teeter VIC Card Link
Harris Teeter also has a cash rebate to schools program for our parents! However, every August 1st, all Harris Teeter shoppers need to relink their VIC cards to MLS! You can do this at any register or customer service or you can click HERE to link your card. The school code is 3247.
Thank you for your support of MLS. These easy "once-a-year links" can really bring in some money for the MLS PTO and will help support your school, its teachers, and our children!
Contact Emily Castle at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.