The MLS PTO Auction is THIS FRIDAY at King Family Vineyards, 6:30-10:30pm! Here are some details for you, so please take a look and share with other MLS families! We can't wait to see you!
Attending the auction is FREE -- no RSVP required. Please come and mingle with fellow MLS parents and teachers at this fabulous event to benefit our school.
- You can preview the auction catalog here!
- Complimentary hors d'oeuvres from Dinner at Home will be served; beer and King Family Vineyards wine will be available for purchase (cash and credit cards accepted).
- Upon arrival, you may put a credit card on file at check-in to facilitate checkout and payment at the end of the evening. We only accept Visa or MasterCard - otherwise please bring check or cash.
- Auction items "close" on a sliding schedule throughout the evening, beginning as early as 8:15! Be sure to get there in time to bid on all your favorite items. The tables will indicate approximate closing times.
- Checkout begins at 9:30. Even if you have put your credit card on file, we request that you visit the checkout table after 9:30. At that time, you can take any items or gift cards that you have won. PLEASE take items home with you Friday night so that we do not have to track you down later!
- We’ve assembled 200+ amazing auction items, including: A trip to a gorgeous villa in Tortola with unforgettable views, a beautiful stone fire pit with professional installation from Snow's Garden Center, and a custom made farmhouse dining table and matching bench. We also have mixers, restaurant gift certificates, art, experiences and much, much more!
In addition to silent auction purchases, you can support the MLS PTO through the following:
- Purchase raffle tickets for the Summer Grill Package! Buy them online here or at the auction.
- Purchase raffle tickets for local growlers (and fill certificates) from Blue Mountain Brewery, Wild Wolf Brewing Co, Three Notch'd Brewery, Sedona Taphouse and many more. There are 12 growlers to be won! And this year we’re introducing a wine pull! Come check it out!
- If your children are attending Kids Night Out, pick up is at 10:00pm sharp so please plan accordingly.
- Online registration for KNO (click here) closes Thursday at 5 pm -- after that, registration is available onsite (add $5 to your registration fee). Just a reminder: Kids Night Out is only for current MLS students.
We look forward to seeing you!