Bidding for a VIP Package to the Foxfield Races on Saturday, April 28 is Open Until Friday at 5 pm!
An exciting VIP Package is now available for bidding! Valued at over $600, the package includes everything you need for a great day at the races!
- A reserved “rail” Green section parking spot (front row)
- 6 admission tickets (children under 8 are free)
- $40 Wegman’s gift card
- Two bottles of King Family wine and a growler of Star Hill beer
- All your tailgate needs including a folding table, soft sided cooler, wine tote, growler carrier, wine glasses, and koozies
Click here for instructions on how to submit your bid.
We are currently recruiting for the 2018-2019 board and committee chairs. If you are interested in learning more or would like to get involved, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Over the years, the PTO has done a great job of documenting processes to make each job manageable for busy parents. There is no need to invent the wheel and there is always plenty of support to get the job done! There are a variety of roles to fill so let us know the level of involvement that works for you and we can find something to meet your needs.
"Serving on the PTO has been a great experience. Prior to getting involved with the PTO, I had very limited involvement at MLS and really hadn't gotten to know the community of teachers, administrators and fellow parents. PTO has changed that for the better and given me new perspective on an MLS education. As a full time working mom, I have found the commitment easy to manage and truly rewarding. I encourage you to consider getting involved with the PTO in the coming year. You won't regret it."
- Beth McCarthy, MLS PTO Co-President
Meriwether Mixers are a fun way to give back to the school and get to know your community!
The spring auction is coming up on Thursday, April 26 and hosting a mixer is one of the best ways you can contribute!
We have some great adult mixers in the works and are looking for hosts for the 1st Annual MLS Chili Cook-off and a Cornhole Tournament. Get together with your friends and/or neighbors to start a fun new tradition!
We also have a great slate of kid mixers and need hosts for mixers for the following groups:
· 1st Grade Boys
· 2nd Grade & 3rd Grade (non-multi-age classes)
· Multi-age Boys
· 5th Grade Girls
If you’re interested in hosting with your friends or neighbors, please contact the auction committee at email@example.com.
At this one-stop-shop you can…
- Meet and spend time with other parents
- Get great deals on camps your kids want to attend
- Buy your family an amazing vacation
- Treat yourself to treatments from local spas
- Get gift certificates for practical things like dinners out, dog grooming, and car repair
- Sign yourself and your children up for fun parties
- Support our wonderful school!
Make your plans now so you don’t miss out!
2018 Spring Auction
Thursday, April 26
Meriwether Springs Vineyard
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.